I earned a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from UC Riverside. Since 2010, my experience has included working with adolescents and adults who struggle with various mental health concerns. Some of the issues I work with are depression, anxiety, grief/loss, substance abuse, anger management, trauma, family/relationship concerns. I draw from a variety of theoretical orientations including cognitive behavioral, family systems, and humanistic/existential theories, according to the situation and the needs of each client while being an active participant in each session.
I look forward to working with you.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- California Association of Marriage &Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- Armenian American Mental Health Association (AAMHA)
- Psi Chi- National Honor Society in Psychology
- IPT: Interpersonal Therapy
- BRC: Crisis Intervention
- Seeking Safety
- ASIST: Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Motivational Interviewing
- Grief Therapy